Sending or withdrawing tokens is a very simple and quick process once you have deposited tokens into your Coin Wallet.
- 3.Swipe to the desired token card for sending
- 4.Tap the red Send button
- 5.Enter the amount of tokens you would like to send to your recipient
- 6.Enter the wallet address for the recipient you would like to send tokens to
- 7.Tap the Checkmark to confirm your send request
To start, navigate to the card for the token you would like to send. If Coin Wallet detects tokens in your wallet, a red send button will appear. From there, simply tap that button.
Enter the amount of tokens that you would like to send.
Enter the wallet address for the recipient you would like to send tokens to.
Confirm your send request details including the desired network speed for execution.
Once confirmed, your request will be sent to the blockchain for the delivery of the tokens to your recipient.
Following your send request, you will receive a request confirmation in your wallet transaction history. Tap the record to expand and obtain the status of your request directly on the blockchain. Tokens are only sent when the status is updated to Confirmed.
- Coin Wallet does not have fees for send or withdrawal requests; however, will incur normal network fees for each blockchain. This includes failed and successful send requests. Current network / gas fees on $BTC and $ETH can be anywhere between $2-$40 USD depending on network congestion and other variables.
- Your tokens are safely returned back to your wallet from all unsuccessful send / withdrawal requests minus normal blockchain fees.
- It is always recommended to copy and paste wallet addresses to ensure accuracy.
- Sending / withdrawing tokens are executed on-chain and execute at the speed of the chain itself. Send times can vary based upon gas, network congestion, and more.
- Unlike exchange requests, you do not have to be online after submitting your send request for it to execute.