Accessing or Creating a New Wallet
Coin Wallet is a decentralized wallet that includes an exchange and AI assistant. It is a user-controlled, non-custodial product. Creating a wallet generates a seed phrase and unique wallet addresses that give you, and only you, access to your wallet. Coin will never have access to this seed, meaning that we cannot access or move funds on your behalf even if you lose access to your recovery phrase. Alternatively, you can import any wallet that supports the BIP39 standard and a 12 to 24 seed or mnemonic phrase to unlock your wallet and use it with the Coin Wallet.
Accessing or creating a new Coin Wallet is a very simple and quick process.
- 2.Navigate to GOOGLE CHROME APP STORE LINK and then download / install the Coin Wallet browser extension.
- Unlock Wallet: Unlock your wallet with your password if you have already imported your seed
- Import Seed: Unlock your wallet with your seed and your password with any compatible wallet that supports a BIP39 seed phrase (ie. Metamask, etc.)
- New Wallet: Enables you to create a new Coin Wallet
- 1.Tap Unlock Wallet
- 2.Enter your password and tap Unlock
- 1.Tap Import Seed
- 2.Tap the Import Seed Phrase button
- 3.Copy your seed phrase
- 4.Paste your personal seed phrase by tapping Paste
- 5.Tap Next to complete the seed phrase import process and login to your wallet
- 1.Tap Import Seed
- 2.Create a new password, enter in twice, and tap Next
- 3.Tap Personal Seed Phrase to reveal your new wallet seed phrase
- 4.Select your desired seed phrase number (12 or 24 phrases) and tap Copy and then paste your seed phrase in a safe and secure location
- 5.Tap the checkbox to confirm that you have successfully recorded and stored your seed phrase and Tap Next
- 6.Tap Next to begin the seed phrase verification process. This is one-time process during setup to ensure that you have the correct seed phrase for your wallet.
- 7.Enter the phrase that the system requests and tap Next
- 8.Tap Continue on the final seed verification screen to complete the setup of your wallet