Swapping tokens is a very simple and quick process once you have connected your wallet.
- 1.Navigate to https://swap.coindefi.org using any web browser
- 2.Select Metamask to connect to the DApp
- 3.Tap the token you would like to swap
- 4.(If this is the first time you have connected your wallet to the DAPP, you will be required to sign blockchain request using your wallet to allow the DApp to interact with your wallet)
- 5.Enter the amount of tokens you would like to exchange
- 6.Tap the token asset you would like to exchange your token with
- 7.Tap the Checkmark to confirm your exchange request
To start, select the wallet you would like to connect to the Coin Swap DApp.
The DApp will initialize and connect to your desired wallet.
If Coin Swap detects tokens in your wallet, it will list those that are available to swap in the available liquid markets on the network. Tap the token you would like to exchange.
Enter the amount of tokens that you would like to exchange.
Tap the type of token you would like to exchange with.
Confirm your exchange request details including the desired network speed for execution.
Once confirmed, your tokens will be sent to a smart contract and await order matching and execution. Once executed, the requested return tokens will be exchanged back safely to your wallet for use.